- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Is corporate bond-buying a good option for the Bank of England?
- Deloitte becomes third auditor in a row to quit scandal-hit 1MDB
- Deutsche Bank in settlement talks with DoJ over mortgage probe
- Goldman Sachs' 1MDB woes deepen on conflict of interest lawsuit
- Green should treat BHS pensioners with honour
- Former Amex head Harvey Golub to chair boutique energy company
- BHS report lays bare failure and liability
- Goldman blamed for role in doomed deal leading to BHS failure
- Holidaying CEOs flaunt latest way to brag
- Millennials' tastes shape China's outbound acquisitions
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS:NYQ) closed at 160.99, 16.49% above the 52 week low of 138.20 set on Jun 27, 2016.
138.20Jun 27 2016208.13Jul 29 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||66.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.57 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.60 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||May 27 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 30 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 21:02 BST.