- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Genesee & Wyoming Reports Traffic for August 2016
- Genesee & Wyoming to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference
- Genesee & Wyoming to Present at Cowen and Company 9th Annual Global Transportation Conference
- Mahoning Valley Railway Begins Service to Pilot/Flying J Diesel Exhaust Fluid Terminal in Ohio
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Providence and Worcester Railroad Company
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company Announces Proposed Acquisition by Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Genesee & Wyoming Reports Traffic for July 2016
- Genesee & Wyoming Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2016
- Arkansas Midland Railroad Introduces First Ethanol Unit Train Solution for North Little Rock’s Gasoline-Blending Industry
- Genesee & Wyoming Reports Traffic for June 2016 and the Second Quarter of 2016
As of last trade
Genesee & Wyoming Inc (GWR:NYQ) traded at 66.62, -9.15% below its 52-week high of 73.33, set on Nov 20, 2015.
41.56Jan 20 201673.33Nov 20 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.86 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 18:03 BST.