- Acquisitive European groups pay high price for US expansion
- Henkel buys Sun Products for ?3.2bn
- Henkel: not coming unstuck
- Kasper Rorsted brings intellectual curiosity to Adidas
- Adidas poaches Henkel's Kasper Rorsted as chief executive
- Stocks struggle to establish clear trend
- Japanese smartphone supplier turns focus to cars
Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HEN:BER) closed at 96.88, -0.54% below its 52-week high of 97.41, set on Jul 04, 2016.
76.48Sep 24 201597.41Jul 04 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||1.07 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.11%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 07:02 BST.