- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Negative-yielding bonds pose questions for investors
- The twisted logic of negative interest rates
- Henkel/Sanofi: the positives of negatives
- Negative-yielding bonds: Why buy them? Why sell them?
- Henkel and Sanofi set new milestone with negative yielding bonds
- New Adidas boss faces challenge to improve margins
- Acquisitive European groups pay high price for US expansion
- Henkel buys Sun Products for ?3.2bn
- Henkel: not coming unstuck
Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HEN:BER) closed at 104.15, -0.10% below its 52-week high of 104.25, set on Sep 21, 2016.
76.48Sep 24 2015104.25Sep 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||1.07 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 07:00 BST.