- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Negative-yielding bonds pose questions for investors
- The twisted logic of negative interest rates
- Henkel/Sanofi: the positives of negatives
- Negative-yielding bonds: Why buy them? Why sell them?
- Henkel and Sanofi set new milestone with negative yielding bonds
- New Adidas boss faces challenge to improve margins
- Acquisitive European groups pay high price for US expansion
- Henkel buys Sun Products for ?3.2bn
- Henkel: not coming unstuck
As of last trade
Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HEN:BER) traded at 101.30, -3.22% below its 52-week high of 104.67, set on Oct 05, 2016.
76.92Jan 21 2016104.67Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||1.07 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 07:03 BST.