- New Adidas boss faces challenge to improve margins
- Acquisitive European groups pay high price for US expansion
- Henkel buys Sun Products for ?3.2bn
- Henkel: not coming unstuck
- Kasper Rorsted brings intellectual curiosity to Adidas
- Adidas poaches Henkel's Kasper Rorsted as chief executive
- Stocks struggle to establish clear trend
As of last trade
Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HEN:BER) traded at 99.90, -1.75% below its 52-week high of 101.68, set on Aug 12, 2016.
76.48Sep 24 2015101.68Aug 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||1.07 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 07:02 BST.