- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- 'Pensions can't simply pray for interest rates to go up'
- Stanley Black & Decker: fully charged
- Honeywell hit after it cuts sales and earnings outlooks
- Honeywell makes plans to close UK defined benefit pension scheme
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Career Counsel: how to keep staff
- Robot champion: Ulrich Spiesshofer, CEO, ABB
- Corporate jets versus luxury yachts: in search of the ultimate perk
- Microsoft and Alphabet shed $60bn of value
- Dealmaker Scott Barshay leaves Cravath
As of last trade
Honeywell International Inc (HON:NYQ) traded at 109.59, -8.17% below its 52-week high of 119.34, set on Jul 14, 2016.
93.18Jan 20 2016119.34Jul 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||82.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.40 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.38 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.18%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 09 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 17:58 BST.