- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- World Fuel Services Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2016 Earnings
- World Fuel Services Corporation to Host Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- World Fuel Services Corporation Completes PAPCO, Inc. and Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. Acquisitions
- World Fuel Services Corporation to Acquire PAPCO, Inc. and Associated Petroleum Products, Inc.
- World Fuel Services Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
As of last trade
World Fuel Services Corp (INT:NYQ) traded at 45.12, -11.55% below its 52-week high of 51.01, set on Apr 21, 2016.
34.30Sep 28 201551.01Apr 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.61 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.24 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.53%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 18:40 BST.