- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- World Fuel Services Corporation Announces Share Repurchase Program and Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Fuel Services Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2016 Earnings
- World Fuel Services Corporation to Host Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- World Fuel Services Corporation Completes PAPCO, Inc. and Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. Acquisitions
World Fuel Services Corp (INT:NYQ) closed at 46.21, -9.41% below its 52-week high of 51.01, set on Apr 21, 2016.
34.30Sep 28 201551.01Apr 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.61 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.24 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.52%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 21 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 21:02 BST.