- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Cambridge university start-up fund raises £75m ahead of IPO
- Allied Minds: The search for fortune and glory
- Oxford biotech deals highlight stature of UK university spinouts
- Mercia swims against tide with northern investment push
- Patient capital overtakes VC for UK tech groups
- Boardroom trades, September 12
IP Group PLC (IPO:LSE) closed at 189.80, 61.26% above the 52 week low of 117.70 set on Jun 27, 2016.
117.70Jun 27 2016264.27Sep 21 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.09bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0464 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on IP Group PLC shares was Hold at 169.50 on 12 Aug 2016Read the full article