- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Mitie: the present, tense
- Interserve falls on waste-to-energy plant delays
- Man Group slides on worries over AHL funds
- Supermarkets slip on price war fears
- Construction groups hit by Gulf's economic slowdown
- Interserve shares sink on Mideast spending fears
- Companies emerge from ashes of Cameron's 'bonfire of the quangos'
- Carillion points to new orders amid concerns about finances
Interserve PLC (IRV:LSE) closed at 368.00, 71.76% above the 52 week low of 214.25 set on Jul 06, 2016.
214.25Jul 06 2016615.00Oct 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||537.32m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0196 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||24.50 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||6.64%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 21 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 16:53 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Interserve PLC shares was Buy at 334.00 on 10 Aug 2016Read the full article