- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- JPMorgan in China: for richer
- JPMorgan in talks to exit China securities joint venture
- Sprint breaks new ground with $3.5bn air-waves bond
- Goldman Sachs profits rebound as capital markets brighten
- FCA to clamp down on investment banks' 'misrepresentation'
- Bank of America reports best result since financial crisis
- Goldman Sachs: family business
- Passera rescue plan studied by Italy's Monte dei Paschi
- US investment banking makes a comeback
- US banks: dead calm
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:NYQ) closed at 68.49, -0.83% below its 52-week high of 69.06, set on Oct 10, 2016.
52.50Feb 11 201669.06Oct 10 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||246.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.80 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.81%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 21:00 BST.