- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Banks warned on leveraged lending 'gaps'
- M&G and Aberdeen howlers top the 'Spot the Dog' funds
- BoE expected to take total rate cuts since Lehman to 673
- Central banks are not the enemy
- Top JPMorgan banker moves to LionTree
- Deloitte becomes third auditor in a row to quit scandal-hit 1MDB
- Deutsche Bank in settlement talks with DoJ over mortgage probe
- Johnson expects City to keep passporting rights
- HSBC's US woes continue with forex trader arrest
- Business heads question earnings guidance
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:NYQ) closed at 63.97, -7.89% below its 52-week high of 69.45, set on Jul 30, 2015.
50.07Aug 24 201569.45Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||234.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.92 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.00%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 01 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 31 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.