- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Johnston buys and sells papers to avoid being yesterday's news
- Johnston Press slashes value of newspaper business
- Johnston Press surprised by i paper's circulation surge
- Media groups brace for further revenue falls after Brexit vote
- UK publishers look to consolidate in print battle
- Johnston Press sees profits rise on back of cost cuts
- Trinity Mirror wants to change headlines with new national paper
- The Independent's print era ends as group crafts digital future
- 'Independent' future in doubt as Johnston Press lines up deal for 'i'
- Lebedevs in talks over £24m i sale
Johnston Press PLC (JPR:LSE) closed at 21.50, 175.64% above the 52 week low of 7.80 set on Aug 30, 2016.
7.80Aug 30 201697.00Sep 28 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.76m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.31 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Johnston Press PLC shares was Buy at 48.00 on 22 Mar 2016Read the full article