- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- English Premier League smashes record ahead of transfer deadline
- Champions League revamp gives big clubs more clout
- I thought Uefa was formed to protect the game
- Italian football: offside trap
- Euro 2016 cheat sheet: Morata the master as Spain triumph
- Pitched battle for future of Uefa Champions League
- Women in Business - Assia Grazioli-Venier, director of special projects, Spotify
Juventus FC SpA (JUVE:MIL) closed at 0.2957, -7.59% below its 52-week high of 0.32, set on Sep 06, 2016.
0.2163Jun 24 20160.32Sep 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||297.29m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.004 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 16:35 BST.