- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Kimco Realty Third Quarter 2016 Transaction Activity Exceeds $360 Million
- Fitch Affirms Kimco's IDR at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
- Correction: Fitch Rates Kimco's Senior Unsecured Bonds due 2026 'BBB+'
- Kimco Realty Invites Retail & Real Estate Professionals to Enter its Annual Cartoon Caption Contest
- Kimco Realty Corporation to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Real Estate Conference
- Kimco Realty Corporation to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Kimco Realty Awarded “Green Star” Status by GRESB and Named to Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- Dania Pointe Nears Construction Commencement
- Kimco Realty Acquires Remaining Interest in Four-Property Joint Venture Portfolio for $170.7M
- Kimco Realty Announces Redemption Price for its 5.70% Senior Notes due 2017
As of last trade,
Kimco Realty Corp (KIM:NYQ) traded at 28.27, 14.20% above the 52 week low of 24.75 set on Jan 15, 2016.
24.75Jan 15 201632.24Jul 29 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.02 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 14:54 BST.