- FT NewsFT News
- Google serves up a paradox with focus on AI
- S Korea's Hanjin Shipping thrown $90m lifeline
- Rivals Intel and Arm partner for new chip manufacturing venture
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- Samsung gets smarter with phones strategy
- Electrolux turns up the heat on smart appliances
- ZTE rings up success in US smartphone market
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.83tn KRW|
|EPS (TTM)||2,211.66 KRW|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.2876 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Dec 29 2015|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.