- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- LinkedIn says EU workers more skilled than UK peers
- Yahoo data breach motivated by money, says ID protection company
- Salesforce/Twitter: blocked and reported
- Drugmaker Endo rises on leadership change
- Yahoo: hack it back
- The plague of compulsory creativity may be dying out
- Salesforce: restrained shopaholic
- Next problem: Should I challenge intern's LinkedIn profile lies?
- US tech warns Netherlands over tax regime
- Millennials ought to ignore career advice from BCG boss
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD:NYQ) closed at 191.12, -26.03% below its 52-week high of 258.39, set on Nov 12, 2015.
98.25Feb 10 2016258.39Nov 12 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.66 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on LinkedIn Corp shares was Buy at 230.00 on 27 May 2016Read the full article