- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- LSE and Deutsche Börse submit tie-up plan to EU authorities
- Why pension megadeals are losing their allure
- UK financial sector targets Swiss-style deal to access EU market
- LoopUp dials in for London IPO
- LSE chief plays down euro clearing leaving London
- ICE backs London but admits Brexit fears
- Watchdog should raise hurdles to stop Quindell lookalikes
- Deutsche Börse wins shareholder approval for LSE merger
- Deutsche Börse still short of support for LSE merger
- LSE-Deutsche Börse merger stumbles on 'technical error'
London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE:LSE) closed at 2,799.00, -5.44% below its 52-week high of 2,960.00, set on Mar 16, 2016.
2,083.00Feb 09 20162,960.00Mar 16 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.74bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6819 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||37.20 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.34%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 25 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 20 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 30 2016 16:46 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on London Stock Exchange Group PLC shares was Accept at 2,631.00 on 09 Jun 2016Read the full article