- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Moomin style: so hygge right now
- Maria Grazia Chiuri on becoming the first female head of Dior
- CCTV's commercial arm targets China's diaspora
- 'Luxury is a bygone word'
- Handbags hold a rare attraction for investors
- Keeping up with Louis Vuitton's Kim Jones
- Can this man save the suit?
- Gucci fashions its reinvention in style
- UK becomes go-to destination for luxury goods
- Inflation and your money - 10 things you need to know
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:PAR) closed at 176.10, -0.90% below its 52-week high of 177.70, set on Dec 08, 2016.
130.55Jun 27 2016177.70Dec 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||89.30bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||7.33 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 16:35 GMT.