- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Indian court issues arrest warrant for Vijay Mallya
- Indian banks reject Vijay Mallya's debt plan
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Diageo/United Spirits: warning signs
- Diageo pays $75m to Vijay Mallya to step down from United Spirits
- Week Ahead Corporate diary: January 25 - January 29
United Spirits Ltd (MCDOWELL-N:NSI) closed at 2,457.05, 10.41% above the 52 week low of 2,225.45 set on Feb 18, 2016.
2,225.45Feb 18 20163,837.9Jul 29 2015
|Market cap||357.08bn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||56.26 INR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2016 11:29 BST.