- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Drinks industry: India's battle with the bottle
- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Indian court issues arrest warrant for Vijay Mallya
- Indian banks reject Vijay Mallya's debt plan
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Diageo/United Spirits: warning signs
- Diageo pays $75m to Vijay Mallya to step down from United Spirits
- Week Ahead Corporate diary: January 25 - January 29
United Spirits Ltd (MCDOWELL-N:NSI) closed at 1,933.45, 9.02% above its 52-week low of 1,773.45, set on Nov 22, 2016.
1,773.45Nov 22 20163,219.90Dec 07 2015
|Market cap||275.91bn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||56.26 INR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2016 10:17 GMT.