- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Indian court issues arrest warrant for Vijay Mallya
- Indian banks reject Vijay Mallya's debt plan
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Diageo/United Spirits: warning signs
- Diageo pays $75m to Vijay Mallya to step down from United Spirits
- Week Ahead Corporate diary: January 25 - January 29
United Spirits Ltd (MCDOWELL-N:NSI) closed at 2,292.05, 8.22% above its 52-week low of 2,118.00, set on Aug 10, 2016.
2,118.00Aug 10 20163,644.25Nov 20 2015
|Market cap||333.10bn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||56.26 INR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 11:16 BST.