- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Publisher Meredith expects digital sales milestone
- Nexstar seals $4.6bn TV tie-up with Media General
- Nexstar and Meredith raise stakes in Media General battle
- Media General agrees to Nexstar talks but prefers Meredith deal
- Activists to intensify pressure on boards
- US television M&A: too many cooks
- Activist opposes Media General's planned acquisition of Meredith
- Healthy gain for McDonald's on upgrade
- Fitbit shares rise after rating upgraded to 'overweight'
- Media General to buy Meredith
Media General Inc (MEG:NYQ) closed at 17.62, -3.08% below its 52-week high of 18.18, set on Jun 15, 2016.
9.74Sep 14 201518.18Jun 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.30bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 20:57 BST.