- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Macquarie in talks to secure Green Investment Bank
- Arqiva ties future to mobile masts
- Green Investment Bank bidders ready final offer
- Money dries up for EM-focused private capital funds
- JPMorgan oil trader takes over commodities
- Macquarie admits to mismanagement of fund
- Qatar pays BlackRock $2.5bn for Singaporean tower
- Investment banks' hopes of big cost savings 'a pipe dream'
- Macquarie to start sale of Thames Water stake
- Leveraged loans: who's your daddy
Macquarie Group Ltd (MQG:ASX) closed at 80.40, -7.29% below its 52-week high of 86.72, set on Oct 30, 2015.
58.28Feb 12 201686.72Oct 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.18bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.00 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.96%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 04 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 06:10 BST.