- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Money dries up for EM-focused private capital funds
- JPMorgan oil trader takes over commodities
- Macquarie admits to mismanagement of fund
- Qatar pays BlackRock $2.5bn for Singaporean tower
- Investment banks' hopes of big cost savings 'a pipe dream'
- Macquarie to start sale of Thames Water stake
- Leveraged loans: who's your daddy
- Goldman Sachs emerges as vast natural gas player
- US Treasury warns on online lenders' business models
- Macquarie posts record profit but warns of headwinds
As of last trade
Macquarie Group Ltd (MQG:ASX) traded at 79.75, -8.04% below its 52-week high of 86.72, set on Oct 30, 2015.
58.28Feb 12 201686.72Oct 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.14bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.00 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.01%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 04 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 07:10 BST.