- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Arqiva ties future to mobile masts
- Green Investment Bank bidders ready final offer
- Money dries up for EM-focused private capital funds
- JPMorgan oil trader takes over commodities
- Macquarie admits to mismanagement of fund
- Qatar pays BlackRock $2.5bn for Singaporean tower
- Investment banks' hopes of big cost savings 'a pipe dream'
- Macquarie to start sale of Thames Water stake
- Leveraged loans: who's your daddy
- Goldman Sachs emerges as vast natural gas player
As of last trade
Macquarie Group Ltd (MQG:ASX) traded at 80.47, -7.21% below its 52-week high of 86.72, set on Oct 30, 2015.
58.28Feb 12 201686.72Oct 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.11bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.00 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.91%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 04 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 02:10 BST.