- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Melrose hits record high on Nortek boost
- Not even QE justifies easy-does-it approach to pension deficits
- Bramson 'the Donald Trump of private equity'
- Philips sets price range for lighting division IPO
- PeerTV's ejection from Aim shows difficulties of the Nomad life
- Melrose on hunt for £4bn acquisition
- Melrose Industries confident about its next acquisition
- Melrose dampens profit expectations as it eyes fresh deal
Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LSE) closed at 145.50, -7.50% below its 52-week high of 157.30, set on Jul 19, 2016.
48.15Aug 24 2015157.30Jul 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.51bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0117 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.754 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.52%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 17:11 BST.