- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Investors should not write off 'bond proxies'
- Melrose hits record high on Nortek boost
- Not even QE justifies easy-does-it approach to pension deficits
- Bramson 'the Donald Trump of private equity'
- Philips sets price range for lighting division IPO
- PeerTV's ejection from Aim shows difficulties of the Nomad life
- Melrose on hunt for £4bn acquisition
- Melrose Industries confident about its next acquisition
- Melrose dampens profit expectations as it eyes fresh deal
48.88Sep 29 2015174.25Sep 29 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.21bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0117 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.754 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.44%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 17:03 BST.