- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- AT&T launches live online television service
- US telecoms and Trump: media frenzy
- Dow Jones hits record on Trump stimulus hopes
- Sports rights: The fight to keep the fans on side
- CBS chief says merger talks with Viacom still in 'early stages'
- Financials the bright star for US equities in October
- AT&T bid for Time Warner looks set to trigger consolidation wave
- AT&T-Time Warner looks to break Google-Facebook ad 'duopoly'
- AT&T aims at Netflix; Mistry ousted; Walloons sink Ceta
- AT&T outlines plan to take on Netflix in digital video
Netflix Inc (NFLX:NSQ) closed at 119.16, -10.59% below its 52-week high of 133.27, set on Dec 07, 2015.
79.95Feb 08 2016133.27Dec 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3722 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2016 21:15 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Netflix Inc shares was Hold at 124.00 on 26 Nov 2015Read the full article