- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Rupert Murdoch and Masayoshi Son are back in charge
- Digital marketing: Brands versus bots
- Rebekah Brooks reveals her hand for second run at News Corp
- News Corp tunes into radio with £220m Talksport acquisition
- Media groups must succeed at succession
- Fleet Street's European bite remains sharp
- Fleet Street rivals join forces to combat slowdown
- US investment banks conquer Europe
- Getty accuses Google of 'promoting piracy'
- FT explainer: What is Getty's complaint against Google?
News Corp (NWSA:NSQ) closed at 12.97, 27.03% above the 52 week low of 10.21 set on Feb 11, 2016.
10.21Feb 11 201615.92Aug 13 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5333 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.54%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 13 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.