- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- What happened to the language of politics?
- Russian hackers target New York Times reporters
- Media groups must succeed at succession
- Russian athletes banned from Olympic Games for doping offences
- Food becomes key ingredient for digital media groups
- Publishers wake up to need for mobile ads
- New York Times to shut Paris HQ of international edition
- Blendle micropayments app plans US launch
New York Times Co (NYT:NYQ) closed at 12.44, 8.65% above its 52-week low of 11.45, set on Jun 27, 2016.
11.45Jun 27 201614.27Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3209 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.29%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 28 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 03 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 20 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 21:02 BST.