- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- What happened to the language of politics?
- Russian hackers target New York Times reporters
- Media groups must succeed at succession
- Russian athletes banned from Olympic Games for doping offences
- Food becomes key ingredient for digital media groups
- Publishers wake up to need for mobile ads
- New York Times to shut Paris HQ of international edition
- Blendle micropayments app plans US launch
- Tribune rejects Broad offer for LA Times
New York Times Co (NYT:NYQ) closed at 13.04, -8.62% below its 52-week high of 14.27, set on Dec 02, 2015.
11.45Jun 27 201614.27Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3209 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.23%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 28 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:02 BST.