- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- FT explainer: what just hit the internet?
- Cyber attack hits hundreds of websites
- Sulzberger son steps up at New York Times
- What happened to the language of politics?
- Russian hackers target New York Times reporters
- Media groups must succeed at succession
- Russian athletes banned from Olympic Games for doping offences
- Food becomes key ingredient for digital media groups
- Publishers wake up to need for mobile ads
- New York Times to shut Paris HQ of international edition
New York Times Co (NYT:NYQ) closed at 11.55, 2.21% above its 52-week low of 11.30, set on Oct 17, 2016.
11.30Oct 17 201614.27Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3209 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.39%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 20 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 21:02 BST.