- State control the 'worst' form of company ownership
- Former finance minister arrested in Brazil
- Brazil's ex-president Lula to stand trial for corruption
- Petrobras cuts planned investment by a quarter
- All of Brazil must go through the car wash
- Brazil's corruption probe tightens its noose
- Lula da Silva charged with corruption by Brazil prosecutors
- Debt issuance by EM corporates turns negative
- Brazil's CPFL seeks to be China launchpad
- Brazilian business cheers Rousseff departure
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4:SAO) closed at 13.12, -8.19% below its 52-week high of 14.29, set on Sep 08, 2016.
4.12Feb 11 201614.29Sep 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||184.47bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.19 BRL|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 21:08 BST.