- Brazil's former House speaker arrested in Petrobras probe
- Petrobras outlines new pricing formula
- Petrobras: salt for salt
- Petrobras seeks normality after scandal
- Engelhart to cut staff by almost a fifth after rapid expansion
- Turnround starts at scandal-hit Petrobras
- State control the 'worst' form of company ownership
- Former finance minister arrested in Brazil
- Brazil's ex-president Lula to stand trial for corruption
- Petrobras cuts planned investment by a quarter
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4:SAO) closed at 18.00, -2.33% below its 52-week high of 18.43, set on Oct 24, 2016.
4.12Feb 11 201618.43Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||246.19bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.19 BRL|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 21:07 BST.