- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- The unusual appeal of 'unsafe havens'
- UK Retail: confidence game
- Pound hits new post-Brexit low
- Retail and office regeneration offers hope for Redcar
- Pets at Home passes on new finance chief after Wesfarmers probe
- Pets at Home boosted by grooming services
- Inmarsat hits orbit close to record high
- Pets at Home's profits rise more than expected
- Cineworld slides on 'duller' film outlook
- Pets At Home shares slide on weaker sales
Pets at Home Group PLC (PETS:LSE) closed at 213.40, 4.64% above its 52-week low of 203.93, set on Jul 05, 2016.
203.93Jul 05 2016312.40Oct 28 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.09bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1449 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||7.50 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.44%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 17:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Pets at Home Group PLC shares was Buy at 266.00 on 10 Aug 2016Read the full article