- Sharapova sponsors rally round despite tennis player's drug ban
- Maria Sharapova gets 2-year ban for failed drugs test
- Week Ahead Corporate Diary: May 30 - June 3
- Wendelin Wiedeking and Holger Hurter acquitted of market manipulation
- Week in Review, March 12
- Why lose money if celebrities lose face?
- Nike and TAG Heuer ditch Maria Sharapova after failed drugs test
- VW investors concerned over new US row
- Porsche bosses trial over VW stake reaches start line
- VW scandal tarnishes Europe's bond market
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (POR3:BER) closed at 46.60, 30.66% above the 52 week low of 35.67 set on Oct 05, 2015.
35.67Oct 05 201571.80Aug 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.05bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8914 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.7436 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.60%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 30 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 07:00 BST.