- Volkswagen chief executive takes aim at conservative forces
- Sharapova sponsors rally round despite tennis player's drug ban
- Maria Sharapova gets 2-year ban for failed drugs test
- Week Ahead Corporate Diary: May 30 - June 3
- Wendelin Wiedeking and Holger Hurter acquitted of market manipulation
- Week in Review, March 12
- Why lose money if celebrities lose face?
- Nike and TAG Heuer ditch Maria Sharapova after failed drugs test
- VW investors concerned over new US row
- Porsche bosses trial over VW stake reaches start line
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (POR3:BER) closed at 43.74, -15.26% below its 52-week high of 51.61, set on Dec 01, 2015.
35.67Oct 05 201551.61Dec 01 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.72bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.08 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.7436 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 30 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2016 07:05 BST.