- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Partner Communications Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results1
- Partner Communications to Release Second Quarter 2016 Results on August 17, 2016
- Partner Communications Announces That S&P Maalot Has Affirmed the Company's ilA+/Stable Credit Rating
- Partner Communications Reports the Interest Rate for the Series D Notes for the Period Commencing on July 1, 2016 and Ending on September 30, 2016
- Partner Communications is Pursuing the Deployment of an Independent Fixed-Line Fiber Optic Based Infrastructure
Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR:NSQ) closed at 4.64, -15.64% below its 52-week high of 5.50, set on May 16, 2016.
3.63Oct 05 20155.50May 16 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||774.53m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.057 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 29 2016 20:59 BST.