- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
- China Inc bet on renminbi weakness while cutting US debt
- China's 'teapot' oil refineries pose challenge to majors
- The price of oil: A 'shot in the arm' that missed its target
- China earnings season reflects two-track economy
As of last trade
PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR:NYS) traded at 70.00, -13.40% below its 52-week high of 80.83, set on Nov 04, 2015.
52.36Jan 20 201680.83Nov 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||191.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7303 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.6315 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.89%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 15:21 BST.