- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
- China Inc bet on renminbi weakness while cutting US debt
- China's 'teapot' oil refineries pose challenge to majors
- The price of oil: A 'shot in the arm' that missed its target
- China earnings season reflects two-track economy
PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR:NYS) closed at 70.65, -7.10% below its 52-week high of 76.05, set on Apr 27, 2016.
52.36Jan 20 201676.05Apr 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||193.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7198 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7017 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.98%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 21:02 GMT.