- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Games machines lose their slot in British pubs
- Too easy for auditors to cock a deaf 'un
- Beer tie cut in victory for smaller pub tenants
- Pub operators fret over Euro 2016 Brexit
- Punch shares fizz as transition looks on track
- Punch Taverns narrows losses as it deals with debt
- New UK rules proposed to reform 'beer tie'
- Punch CEO sees pubs as community hubs in a digital age
Punch Taverns PLC (PUB:LSE) closed at 107.75, 28.27% above the 52 week low of 84.00 set on Jun 29, 2016.
84.00Jun 29 2016140.00Nov 10 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||239.16m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.73 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Punch Taverns PLC shares was Hold at 101.00 on 20 Apr 2016Read the full article