- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Beer tie cut in victory for smaller pub tenants
- Pub operators fret over Euro 2016 Brexit
- Punch shares fizz as transition looks on track
- Punch Taverns narrows losses as it deals with debt
- New UK rules proposed to reform 'beer tie'
- Punch CEO sees pubs as community hubs in a digital age
- NewRiver aims to use property expertise to transform failing pubs
Punch Taverns PLC (PUB:LSE) closed at 95.00, 13.10% above the 52 week low of 84.00 set on Jun 29, 2016.
84.00Jun 29 2016140.00Nov 10 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||210.86m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.73 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:41 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Punch Taverns PLC shares was Hold at 101.00 on 20 Apr 2016Read the full article