- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- City's special relationship with EU finance system
- IT outage hits Financial Conduct Authority
- Week in Review: September 24
- Santander pulls out of talks to buy Williams & Glyn
- Burberry rises on tourism spending hopes
- Berlin urges US to treat Deutsche fairly in mis-selling case
- Atom Bank attracts early interest from mobile customers
- AstraZeneca climbs on cancer drugs pipeline hopes
- Green Investment Bank bidders ready final offer
- Banks: Too dull to fail?
As of last trade,
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:LSE) traded at 179.00, 20.62% above the 52 week low of 148.40 set on Jul 06, 2016.
148.40Jul 06 2016336.00Oct 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.53bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4361 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 11:12 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC shares was Hold at 177.30 on 08 Aug 2016Read the full article