- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Stress tests give clean bill of health to Europe's bank sector
- Barclays lays out plan to hive off investment arm
- Small businesses brace for rise in RBS bank charges
- Banks ready to charge for business deposits
- RBS and NatWest consider charging business clients to hold cash
- Break up financial watchdog, MPs demand
- Nationwide explores launch into SME lending
- Brexit and the pound, property prices and more . . .
- MasterCard bags payment processor Vocalink for £700m
- Disarming SoftBank puts onus on investors to resist temptation
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:LSE) closed at 192.40, 29.65% above the 52 week low of 148.40 set on Jul 06, 2016.
148.40Jul 06 2016370.00Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.10bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3769 GBP|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 17:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC shares was Hold at 225.00 on 26 Feb 2016Read the full article