- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Banks ready to charge for business deposits
- RBS and NatWest consider charging business clients to hold cash
- Break up financial watchdog, MPs demand
- Nationwide explores launch into SME lending
- Brexit and the pound, property prices and more . . .
- MasterCard bags payment processor Vocalink for £700m
- Disarming SoftBank puts onus on investors to resist temptation
- Pension funds keep calm and carry on plugging gaps
- Italian banks: End of the road?
- Lloyds expands cost-cutting drive as pressure mounts
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:NYQ) closed at 4.96, 26.85% above the 52 week low of 3.91 set on Jul 06, 2016.
3.91Jul 06 201611.05Jul 29 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9896 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 21:02 BST.