- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- IT outage hits Financial Conduct Authority
- Week in Review: September 24
- Santander pulls out of talks to buy Williams & Glyn
- Burberry rises on tourism spending hopes
- Berlin urges US to treat Deutsche fairly in mis-selling case
- Atom Bank attracts early interest from mobile customers
- AstraZeneca climbs on cancer drugs pipeline hopes
- Green Investment Bank bidders ready final offer
- Banks: Too dull to fail?
- Zoopla jumps thanks to Uswitch optimism
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:NYQ) closed at 4.75, 21.48% above the 52 week low of 3.91 set on Jul 06, 2016.
3.91Jul 06 201610.26Oct 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.13 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 21:02 BST.