- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK housebuilders feel mortgage approval pain
- Global oil stocks rally as Opec agrees to cut output
- Russia plays geopolitical Gazprom game
- Sky climbs as takeover talk resurfaces
- BoE to buy corporate debt in latest QE round
- Asset managers accused of climate change hypocrisy
- Niger Delta militants attack oil pipeline
- Energy companies must act to avoid banks' mistakes
- Are oil stocks good value?
- Why does pension investing have to be a moral dilemma?
Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS.A:NYQ) closed at 50.07, -11.23% below its 52-week high of 56.41, set on Oct 16, 2015.
35.80Jan 20 201656.41Oct 16 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||205.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.63 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||6.38%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:02 BST.