- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Glencore and Qatar take stake worth ?10bn in Rosneft
- Trafigura aims to boost oil trading volumes
- Do the numbers behind the Opec production deal add up?
- Rosneft lawyers manipulated Yukos rulings, emails suggest
- Putin circle nervous as corruption probe widens
- Russian economy minister charged with extorting $2m Rosneft bribe
- Russia's privatisation efforts fall foul of state meddling
- Essar sale signals a push to deal with India banking problems
- US Navy contract buoys Rolls-Royce
- L&T wants India's banks to swallow more losses
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:LSE) closed at 5.53, -5.71% below its 52-week high of 5.87, set on Oct 11, 2016.
2.70Jan 21 20165.87Oct 11 2016
|Market cap||58.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2692 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1851 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.37%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2016 17:15 GMT.