- FT NewsFT News
- A Siberian spring for oil company Rosneft
- Putin and Abe make conciliatory noises over disputed islands
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- India eyes oil demand growth top spot
- Rosneft targets south Asia for investment
- Trafigura overtakes Glencore for oil trading volumes
- Russian move to force state companies to raise dividends falls flat
- Russia orders companies to pay higher dividends to state
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:LSE) closed at 5.30, -7.26% below its 52-week high of 5.72, set on Sep 08, 2016.
2.70Jan 21 20165.72Sep 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3959 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1784 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 17:08 BST.