- FT NewsFT News
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- India eyes oil demand growth top spot
- Rosneft targets south Asia for investment
- Trafigura overtakes Glencore for oil trading volumes
- Russian move to force state companies to raise dividends falls flat
- Russia orders companies to pay higher dividends to state
- Oil price optimism grows as Brent climbs to 2016 high
- Rosneft chief Igor Sechin says low oil prices will not last
- Commodity groups confront new reality
- Panama Papers: Russian cellist at centre of $2bn offshore web
NK Rosneft' OAO (ROSN:LSE) closed at 4.83, -14.52% below its 52-week high of 5.65, set on Jun 07, 2016.
2.70Jan 21 20165.65Jun 07 2016
|Market cap||53.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.503 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1784 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.69%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 17:03 BST.