- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. to Release Second Quarter 2016 Results on August 9, 2016
- Red Robin Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer Stuart Brown
- Red Robin to Present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference on June 8, 2016
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Reports Results for the Fiscal First Quarter Ended April 17, 2016
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. to Release First Quarter 2016 Results on May 17, 2016
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews Appoints Carin Stutz as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
As of last trade
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc (RRGB:NSQ) traded at 47.32, 1.33% above its 52-week low of 46.70, set on Jun 30, 2016.
46.70Jun 30 201695.00Aug 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||648.96m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.23 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 17:09 BST.