- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Next shares stand out on hopes for retailer's market share
- Ryanair: cutting fayres
- Ryanair cuts profit forecast on weaker pound
- Oporto's happier valley
- Monarch secures new funds and license
- Smith & Nephew sinks after Berenberg cut
- easyJet: the blame Dame
- Brexit and disruption take toll on easyJet outlook
- BA to charge for snacks in short-haul economy
- Lufthansa/Air Berlin: buying time
Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYA:LSE) closed at 12.55, 19.98% above the 52 week low of 10.46 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.46Jun 27 201615.59Jan 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 17:13 BST.