- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Provident Financial leads FTSE 100 in post-Brexit rebound
- Ryanair: plane sailing
- Ryanair to 'pivot' away from UK amid post-Brexit uncertainty
- Terror and Brexit weigh on European airlines' profits
- Turkish assets slide after declaration of state of emergency
- EasyJet plots flight plan to move HQ to mainland Europe
- Irish shares are not smiling
- Airlines: brace position
- Foreseeing a gloomy post-Brexit future for my family
- Steel workers and shop staff push pensions into the limelight
Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYA:LSE) closed at 11.94, 14.15% above the 52 week low of 10.46 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.46Jun 27 201615.59Jan 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 17:13 BST.