- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- BA to charge for snacks in short-haul economy
- Lufthansa/Air Berlin: buying time
- Air Berlin to slash capacity in overhaul
- Fund managers are the budget airlines of finance
- EasyJet pilots back strike action in dispute over fatigue
- Travel updates: Amsterdam, Hong Kong and California
- Pearson slides as rivals warn on textbook sales
- EasyJet chief critical of legacy rivals' approach
- Lufthansa scales back growth plans amid economic gloom
- Provident Financial leads FTSE 100 in post-Brexit rebound
Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYA:LSE) closed at 12.18, 16.44% above the 52 week low of 10.46 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.46Jun 27 201615.59Jan 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 17:11 BST.