- Cashflow and the Kremlin
- Russia: thou shalt receive
- Chinese lend $12bn for gas plant in Russian Arctic
- Panama Papers: Russian cellist at centre of $2bn offshore web
- Raiffeisen: Moscow on the Danube
- Russian trade hit by sanctions and commodity crisis
- Russia plans first bond issuance since sanctions
- Herman Gref, Sberbank's modernising sanctions survivor
- Sberbank chief hits out at ECB regulation
- Sberbank: grin and bear it
Sberbank Rossii PAO (SBER:MCX) closed at 151.50, -3.04% below its 52-week high of 156.25, set on Sep 08, 2016.
72.67Sep 24 2015156.25Sep 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.40tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||18.57 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016.