- FT NewsFT News
- Stressed-debt investors see opportunity in India
- Brookfield teams up with Indian lender on distressed assets
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India seizes properties belonging to Vijay Mallya
- State Bank of India lifts bad loan provisions
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Consolidation looms in cut-price Indian solar sector
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Indian banks: non-performing
- Sanctions confusion leaves European banks wary of Iran business
State Bank of India (SBIN:NSI) closed at 246.60, -5.30% below its 52-week high of 260.40, set on Aug 22, 2016.
148.25Feb 12 2016260.40Aug 22 2016
|Market cap||1.94tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.87 INR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.60 INR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 11:29 BST.