- FT NewsFT News
- State Bank of India disappoints on coco debut
- CEO in the news: will the boss of India's biggest bank stay or go?
- Stressed-debt investors see opportunity in India
- Brookfield teams up with Indian lender on distressed assets
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India seizes properties belonging to Vijay Mallya
- State Bank of India lifts bad loan provisions
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Consolidation looms in cut-price Indian solar sector
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
State Bank of India (SBIN:NSI) closed at 258.50, -4.82% below its 52-week high of 271.60, set on Sep 08, 2016.
148.25Feb 12 2016271.60Sep 08 2016
|Market cap||2.02tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.87 INR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.60 INR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.00%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 11:29 BST.