- FT NewsFT News
- Brookfield teams up with Indian lender on distressed assets
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India seizes properties belonging to Vijay Mallya
- State Bank of India lifts bad loan provisions
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
- Consolidation looms in cut-price Indian solar sector
- Creditors ask court to restrain Vijay Mallya from leaving India
- Indian banks: non-performing
- India's newly-licensed banks carry potential seeds of revolution
- India's mobile banking threatens to hack into giants' profits
As of last trade
State Bank of India (SBIN:NSI) traded at 230.50, -21.01% below its 52-week high of 291.80, set on Aug 05, 2015.
148.25Feb 12 2016291.80Aug 05 2015
|Market cap||1.76tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||16.10 INR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.60 INR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 05:30 BST.