- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- India's largest bank demands compensation for cash deluge
- India's demonetisation in four charts
- State Bank of India disappoints on coco debut
- CEO in the news: will the boss of India's biggest bank stay or go?
- Stressed-debt investors see opportunity in India
- Brookfield teams up with Indian lender on distressed assets
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India seizes properties belonging to Vijay Mallya
- State Bank of India lifts bad loan provisions
- 'I am in forced exile,' says Vijay Mallya
State Bank of India (SBIN:NSI) closed at 255.60, -11.50% below its 52-week high of 288.80, set on Nov 11, 2016.
148.25Feb 12 2016288.80Nov 11 2016
|Market cap||1.97tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.35 INR|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 INR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.00%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2016 10:29 GMT.