- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Here are the Regional Finalists for the 2016 Siemens Competition in Math, Science and Technology!
- Siemens Foundation Expands STEM Middle-Skill Initiative — Adds Two New Partners to Build the Next Generation Workforce
- Accenture to Create Apps on Siemens MindSphere for Industrial Companies
- Siemens Receives FDA Clearance of the Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer
- Siemens Donates Advanced Technology to Support Georgia’s THINC College & Career Academy
- REPORT: Virtual Planning Tool Helps San Francisco Develop Technology Roadmap for Sustainability Goals
- UCF Receives Software Grant Valued at $68 Million from Siemens
- Siemens Showcases Digital Enterprise at Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute
- Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District Teams with Siemens to Implement Infrastructure and Energy Savings Upgrades at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Advanced Technology Donated to Chicago Fire Department Training Center
Siemens AG (SIEX.N:GER) closed at 106.50, -2.29% below its 52-week high of 109.00, set on Sep 05, 2016.
79.23Feb 11 2016109.00Sep 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||90.95bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.18 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.58 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.41%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 27 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jan 27 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 16:35 BST.