- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Samsung: more skirmishes ahead
- Samsung to boost dividends, consider restructuring
- Samsung to pay $8bn for Harman car tech
- Samsung/Harman: car tunes
- Prosecutors raid Samsung Electronics headquarters
- Galaxy Note 7 recall burns hole in Samsung mobile earnings
- Samsung: Life after the 'iPhone killer'
- Samsung faces $5.3bn profit hit from Note 7 demise
- Samsung shifts focus to regaining consumer confidence
- Samsung Electronics slashes quarterly profit estimate by a third
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (SMSD:LSE) closed at 595.00, -4.34% below its 52-week high of 622.00, set on Aug 23, 2016.
381.50Jan 15 2016622.00Aug 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||9.13 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.52%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 24 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 15:40 GMT.