- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Banks cannot invest in Iran without US guarantees
- Investors face British dividend disappointment
- Fund managers fall sharply over tighter regulation concerns
- Biometric technology replacing pins and passwords at StanChart
- Contingent capital: coco a gogo
- European bank shares: a bargain or poison for investors?
- HSBC: dividend doubt
- European bank shares rise on better earnings
- StanChart profits hit despite improving bad debts
- Hedge funds sue StanChart over Indian bonds
Standard Chartered PLC (STAN:LSE) closed at 622.90, -17.35% below its 52-week high of 753.63, set on Oct 09, 2015.
373.40Feb 11 2016753.63Oct 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.33bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9544 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 13 2015|
|Div pay-date||Oct 19 2015|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 17:07 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Standard Chartered PLC shares was Sell at 616.70 on 04 Aug 2016Read the full article