- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Angolans prepare for life after dos Santos
- Profits elusive for Australia's oil companies
- Santos: train wreck
- Santos suffers $1.1bn writedown after liquefied gas shortfall
- Cobalt's $1.8bn Angola buyer pulls out
- Statoil pays $2.5bn for stake in Brazilian offshore field
- Total buys into LNG project in Papua New Guinea
- Colombia and the 'intelligent austerity' of life after oil
- Angola's Dos Santos says he will retire in 2018
- WeWork in China: will it?
Santos Ltd (STO:ASX) closed at 4.30, -15.19% below its 52-week high of 5.07, set on Aug 19, 2016.
2.46Jan 20 20165.07Aug 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.64bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.13 AUD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 05:10 GMT.