- Total buys into LNG project in Papua New Guinea
- Colombia and the 'intelligent austerity' of life after oil
- Angola's Dos Santos says he will retire in 2018
- WeWork in China: will it?
- Santos: cold comfort
- Mitsui on the prowl for distressed oil assets
- Woodside walks away from Oil Search
- Santos: speculative block
- Santos raising A$3.5bn to keep bidders at bay
- Scepter / Santos: Casino Royale
As of last trade,
Santos Ltd (STO:ASX) traded at 4.40, 78.66% above the 52 week low of 2.46 set on Jan 20, 2016.
2.46Jan 20 20166.49Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.09bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.3343 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1806 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.96%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 04:40 BST.