- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Profits elusive for Australia's oil companies
- Santos: train wreck
- Santos suffers $1.1bn writedown after liquefied gas shortfall
- Cobalt's $1.8bn Angola buyer pulls out
- Statoil pays $2.5bn for stake in Brazilian offshore field
- Total buys into LNG project in Papua New Guinea
- Colombia and the 'intelligent austerity' of life after oil
- Angola's Dos Santos says he will retire in 2018
- WeWork in China: will it?
- Santos: cold comfort
Santos Ltd (STO:ASX) closed at 3.84, 56.10% above the 52 week low of 2.46 set on Jan 20, 2016.
2.46Jan 20 20165.70Oct 23 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.82bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.06 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1806 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.70%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 06:10 BST.