- Profits elusive for Australia's oil companies
- Santos: train wreck
- Santos suffers $1.1bn writedown after liquefied gas shortfall
- Cobalt's $1.8bn Angola buyer pulls out
- Statoil pays $2.5bn for stake in Brazilian offshore field
- Total buys into LNG project in Papua New Guinea
- Colombia and the 'intelligent austerity' of life after oil
- Angola's Dos Santos says he will retire in 2018
- WeWork in China: will it?
- Santos: cold comfort
As of last trade
Santos Ltd (STO:ASX) traded at 4.44, -22.28% below its 52-week high of 5.71, set on Oct 22, 2015.
2.46Jan 20 20165.71Oct 22 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.95bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.06 AUD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1806 AUD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.03%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 24 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 29 2016 02:34 BST.