- FT NewsFT News
- Prisons foster family ties in bid to curb reoffending
- Hard-up students spend less on partying
- Sodexo: knock-on effects
- Companies emerge from ashes of Cameron's 'bonfire of the quangos'
- EDF powerless to stop exit from France's CAC 40 index
- Government focus on cost is forcing down wages, report says
- G4S wins key young offenders contract despite stinging criticism
Sodexo SA (SW:PAR) closed at 104.85, -1.73% below its 52-week high of 106.70, set on Aug 12, 2016.
70.45Sep 29 2015106.70Aug 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.12bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.65 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.20 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Feb 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:35 BST.