- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Verizon in $5bn deal for core Yahoo unit
- Santander loses ruling in German spat over red
- Caution required for 'bond proxies'
- Yahoo's losses deepen as revenues drop 20%
- Arm deal an answer in SoftBank guessing game
- Telecoms and utilities lead way to another peak
- Verizon bonds: latest instalment
- US utilities left behind Brexit relief rally
- Citigroup sues AT&T for saying 'thankyou'
AT&T Inc (T:NYQ) closed at 42.58, -2.98% below its 52-week high of 43.89, set on Jul 05, 2016.
30.97Aug 24 201543.89Jul 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||263.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.49%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 21:00 BST.