- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- TPG joins US cable industry deal frenzy
- Rio Olympics 2016: NBC bets big on blockbuster
- Verizon to buy Fleetmatics software group for $2.4bn
- US mobile switching 'at a record low' as consumers upgrade
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Verizon in $5bn deal for core Yahoo unit
- Santander loses ruling in German spat over red
- Caution required for 'bond proxies'
- Yahoo's losses deepen as revenues drop 20%
- Arm deal an answer in SoftBank guessing game
AT&T Inc (T:NYQ) closed at 40.68, -7.31% below its 52-week high of 43.89, set on Jul 05, 2016.
31.85Sep 29 201543.89Jul 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||250.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.72%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:00 BST.