- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Farmer's son at the reins for another big deal
- AT&T outlines plan to take on Netflix in digital video
- AT&T/Time Warner: Vertical limit
- AT&T bond investors rattled by Time Warner deal
- What will the AT&T-Time Warner deal mean for the US market?
- AT&T-Time Warner face uphill battle in Washington
- AT&T looks to the vertical integration model to deliver returns
- AT&T/Time Warner: Saturday night fever
- AT&T CEO confident of approval for $84bn Time Warner buyout
- AT&T to buy Time Warner in $84bn deal
AT&T Inc (T:NYQ) closed at 36.86, 14.40% above the 52 week low of 32.22 set on Nov 16, 2015.
32.22Nov 16 201543.89Jul 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||230.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||5.12%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 21:00 BST.