- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tiffany: street vendor
- Spending in the age of Snapchat
- Intuit shares stumble on growth concerns
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- Gold back in vogue with investors amid uncertain economic outlook
- Tiffany fails to shine as strong dollar hits holiday sales
- Fashion houses turn to online video
- Week in Review, October 10
- Luxury groups harness the power of social media
- 'Once again, we are taking the business of watches seriously'
As of last trade,
Tiffany & Co (TIF:NYQ) traded at 63.13, 10.78% above the 52 week low of 56.99 set on Jun 27, 2016.
56.99Jun 27 201696.43Aug 10 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.48 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.80 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 11 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 14:47 BST.