- Telecom Italia chief lambasts Italian corporate pay "scandal"
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- The week: July 11
- European telecoms groups unveil 5G manifesto
- Iliad expands into Italy with package deal
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
- Corriere della Sera owner targeted in takeover battle
- Tie-up hopes dashed for Europe's telecoms
- Vivendi: general mischief
- Investors suffer in the Vincent Bolloré game of thrones
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.7635, 21.87% above the 52 week low of 0.6265 set on Jul 07, 2016.
0.6265Jul 07 20161.32Oct 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.06bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0277 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 16:41 BST.