- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Iran opens for telecoms connections
- Italy's Renzi looks to Milan as Rome loses lustre
- Telecom Italia chief lambasts Italian corporate pay "scandal"
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- The week: July 11
- European telecoms groups unveil 5G manifesto
- Iliad expands into Italy with package deal
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
- Corriere della Sera owner targeted in takeover battle
- Tie-up hopes dashed for Europe's telecoms
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.7625, 21.71% above the 52 week low of 0.6265 set on Jul 07, 2016.
0.6265Jul 07 20161.19Dec 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.38bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0491 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 16:41 GMT.