- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Companies press for cut in pension promises
- Inflation and your money - 10 things you need to know
- Next shares stand out on hopes for retailer's market share
- The week ahead: Final US presidential debate and UK inflation figures
- Marmite battle signals wider war between retailers and suppliers
- Tesco shares climb as Unilever stand-off ends
- There are always political costs when the pound goes south
- Marmite goes back on sale at Tesco as Unilever stand-off ends
- Why has the pound made Marmite cost more?
- The Great Marmite shortage
As of last trade
Tesco PLC (TSCDY:PKC) traded at 7.76, -12.42% below its 52-week high of 8.86, set on Oct 26, 2015.
6.00Aug 08 20168.86Oct 26 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1078 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2014|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2014|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 17:56 BST.