- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Supermarkets seek more from 'big boxes'
- Former Tesco executives to deny fraud
- Tesco climbs on UK profitability optimism
- Sports Direct hit by painful transformation
- Investors cheer sales jump at Morrisons
- Ocado shares fall after profit margin warning
- M&S executive Laura Wade-Gery to depart
- Tesco waits to see what SFO has in store
- Three former Tesco executives charged with fraud
- UK grocers: cheap meat
As of last trade,
Tesco PLC (TSCDY:PKC) traded at 6.99, 16.50% above the 52 week low of 6.00 set on Aug 08, 2016.
6.00Aug 08 20169.38Oct 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1075 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2014|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2014|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 15:35 BST.