- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- TerraVia’s Protein-Rich Whole Algae is Emerging as a Top Plant-based Protein Source Across the Grocery Store
- TerraVia Completes Sale of Majority Interest of Prestige Skincare Brand Algenist to Tengram Capital Partners
- TerraVia and Nestlé Purina Announce Joint Development Agreement
- TerraVia Appoints Veteran Food and CPG Executive as New CEO
- TerraVia Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Tengram Capital Partners to Acquire Majority Interest of Prestige Skincare Brand Algenist and Announces Broader Beauty and Personal Care Partnership with TerraVia
- TerraVia to Announce Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results on August 8, 2016
- TerraVia to Showcase Algae-Ingredient Innovations at IFT 2016
TerraVia Holdings Inc (TVIA:NSQ) closed at 2.79, -20.74% below its 52-week high of 3.52, set on Nov 02, 2015.
1.18Jan 20 20163.52Nov 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||233.50m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.51 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 21:00 BST.