- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- TerraVia to Showcase Algae-Ingredient Innovations at IFT 2016
- TerraVia’s Innovative Lipid-Rich Whole Algae Ingredient Delivers Unprecedented Nutritional and Taste Benefits That Will Help Accelerate Plant-Based Eating Trends
- Securing the Sustainable Development of Aquaculture by Increasing the Availability of Marine Omega-3
- Thrive Algae Oil Delivers Strong Results in Retail Market Test
- TerraVia Announces Ticker Symbol Change to TVIA
- TerraVia Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
- TerraVia and Bunge Launch AlgaPrime DHA for the Specialty Feed Ingredients Market
- TerraVia Announces New Head of Global Food Sales
TerraVia Holdings Inc (TVIA:NSQ) closed at 2.51, -28.69% below its 52-week high of 3.52, set on Nov 02, 2015.
1.18Jan 20 20163.52Nov 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||207.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.6528 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 21:00 BST.