- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- FT explainer: what just hit the internet?
- Snapchat proves its reinvention credentials ahead of IPO
- Twitter - perched out on a limb
- Twitter suitors vanish as Salesforce rules out bid
- SoftBank: spiking the punch
- Checking the fine print of CEO remuneration
- Snapchat and Twitter's mixed messages
- Snap: high altitude
- Snapchat hires Morgan Stanley and Goldman for IPO
- Twitter shares get their wings clipped
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 18.09, 31.80% above the 52 week low of 13.73 set on May 24, 2016.
13.73May 24 201631.87Oct 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5974 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 21:00 BST.