- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Twitter cuts workforce by 9% as revenue growth slows
- AT&T bid for Time Warner looks set to trigger consolidation wave
- Connected devices create millions of cyber security weak spots
- 'Internet of things' was mobilised for web assault
- FT explainer: what just hit the internet?
- Snapchat proves its reinvention credentials ahead of IPO
- Twitter - perched out on a limb
- Twitter suitors vanish as Salesforce rules out bid
- SoftBank: spiking the punch
- Checking the fine print of CEO remuneration
As of last trade,
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) traded at 17.37, 26.56% above the 52 week low of 13.73 set on May 24, 2016.
13.73May 24 201631.87Oct 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5974 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 15:34 BST.