- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Ad scandal places Dentsu's credibility on the line
- How will Twitter's suitors reap its value?
- Salesforce/Twitter: blocked and reported
- Drugmaker Endo rises on leadership change
- Google and Salesforce consider bid for Twitter
- Twitter launches TV apps for Apple, Amazon and Microsoft
- British AI start-up Weave becomes Silicon Valley target
- Old media hopes to benefit from new EU copyright rules
- John Malone's Liberty Media aims to drive F1 into digital age
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 23.72, -25.57% below its 52-week high of 31.87, set on Oct 27, 2015.
13.73May 24 201631.87Oct 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5974 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 21:00 BST.