- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Deutsche Bank and Twitter are lost in the past
- Record 84m watch US presidential debate on television
- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Ad scandal places Dentsu's credibility on the line
- How will Twitter's suitors reap its value?
- Salesforce/Twitter: blocked and reported
- Drugmaker Endo rises on leadership change
- Google and Salesforce consider bid for Twitter
- Twitter launches TV apps for Apple, Amazon and Microsoft
- British AI start-up Weave becomes Silicon Valley target
Twitter Inc (TWTR:NYQ) closed at 22.96, -27.96% below its 52-week high of 31.87, set on Oct 27, 2015.
13.73May 24 201631.87Oct 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5974 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2016 21:00 BST.