- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- 21st Century Fox: what Ailes it?
- Faiza Saeed becomes first woman to lead Cravath
- Big techs pitch up in Sun Valley
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
- Apple: time is money
- Apple executive proposed bid for Time Warner
- Apple contemplates a push into media
- Battle for control of Viacom heads to the courts
- US election ad spending boon a welcome respite for TV groups
- Priceline slides after Easter holiday woe
Time Warner Inc (TWX:NYQ) closed at 77.62, -12.79% below its 52-week high of 89.00, set on Jul 31, 2015.
55.53Feb 10 201689.00Jul 31 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||61.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.95 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.61 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.07%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 21:02 BST.