- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tabloids need more than Brangelina boosts
- HBO faces fresh competition after Emmy success
- Dubai investment unit axes most of its staff
- Chase Carey takes the driver's seat at Formula One
- Viewers follow the digital stream for Rio's Olympics
- Hulu valued at $5.8bn on Time Warner stake
- 21st Century Fox: what Ailes it?
- Faiza Saeed becomes first woman to lead Cravath
- Big techs pitch up in Sun Valley
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
Time Warner Inc (TWX:NYQ) closed at 77.88, -4.24% below its 52-week high of 81.33, set on Aug 16, 2016.
55.53Feb 10 201681.33Aug 16 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.98 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.61 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.12%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 21:02 BST.