- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Viewers follow the digital stream for Rio's Olympics
- Hulu valued at $5.8bn on Time Warner stake
- 21st Century Fox: what Ailes it?
- Faiza Saeed becomes first woman to lead Cravath
- Big techs pitch up in Sun Valley
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
- Apple: time is money
- Apple executive proposed bid for Time Warner
- Apple contemplates a push into media
- Battle for control of Viacom heads to the courts
As of last trade
Time Warner Inc (TWX:NYQ) traded at 78.81, -3.10% below its 52-week high of 81.33, set on Aug 16, 2016.
55.53Feb 10 201681.33Aug 16 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||61.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.98 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.61 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.03%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 30 2016 17:48 BST.