- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- AT&T aims at Netflix; Mistry ousted; Walloons sink Ceta
- AT&T deal merits close look from regulators
- AT&T outlines plan to take on Netflix in digital video
- AT&T/Time Warner: Vertical limit
- AT&T bond investors rattled by Time Warner deal
- What will the AT&T-Time Warner deal mean for the US market?
- AT&T-Time Warner face uphill battle in Washington
- AT&T looks to the vertical integration model to deliver returns
- AT&T/Time Warner: Saturday night fever
- AT&T CEO confident of approval for $84bn Time Warner buyout
Time Warner Inc (TWX:NYQ) closed at 86.74, -8.15% below its 52-week high of 94.44, set on Oct 21, 2016.
55.53Feb 10 201694.44Oct 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||69.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.98 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.61 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.80%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 12:29 BST.