- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nintendo to launch new 'Switch' games console in March
- Ubisoft chief resists Vivendi's 'creeping control'
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- Bolloré's master plan for Vivendi
- Ubisoft builds up defences to fight off Vivendi
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Vivendi to buy 15% Fnac stake
- Gameloft rejects Vivendi takeover bid
- Vivendi's Canal Plus in talks to share content with beIN Sports
- Ubisoft sets out growth plan to fend off Vivendi
Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:PAR) closed at 30.83, -20.70% below its 52-week high of 38.88, set on Jul 21, 2016.
18.60Feb 12 201638.88Jul 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.52bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7411 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 16:35 BST.