- Qantas pays first dividend in 7 years as profit hits record
- Virgin Australia says cost-cutting on track
- Equities end week on subdued note
- China's HNA group aims to do more deals
- Virgin Australia deal flurry highlights China opportunities
- Virgin Australia raising A$1bn with China in its sights
- Air NZ: flying solo
- Virgin Australia gets second Chinese stakeholder
- HNA/Virgin Australia: buy away
- HNA Group spending spree moves to Australia
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd (VAH:ASX) closed at 0.235, 20.51% above the 52 week low of 0.195 set on Jul 05, 2016.
0.195Jul 05 20160.495Jan 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.03bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0735 AUD|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 07:10 BST.